USING THE GO! TOWEL FOR EMERGENCIES AND DISASTERS
Because of the Go! Towel's small size it makes for a perfect addition to any emergency kit you may have. They are especially useful to keep in a glove box.
Also, an important thing to remember is that while opening the towel with water is the ideal scenario, it is in no way a necessity. You may find yourself in a situation where water is scarce or non-existent. If this is the case, just remove the wrapping and bend the towel back and forth and slowly pull it open.
Below is a list of some ways to use the towel in an emergency/disaster scenario:
- Fire Starter
- Help Prevent Smoke Inhalation
- Toilet Paper
- Sanitary Pad
- Sunburn Protection
- Cooling Towel
- Coffee Filter
BENEFITS TO DISASTER RELIEF AGENCIES
- Small and compact (Box of 500 pieces weighs only 9 lbs)
- Non-Persishable / No expiration date
- Completely pure and natural
- Eco-Friendly & Compostable (Leaves no footprint)